Human body is an incredible thing with amazing facts
The human body is an incredible thing. Some of these facts are amazing may be hard to believe, but they are happening, inside of you, The five sense are sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste.
- The MASSETER an jaw muscle is the strongest muscle in human body.
- You have about 100,000 hairs on your head.
- HIGHER INTELLECT people are having excessive hair on the body.
- 20% of the total of OXYGEN and BLOOD in your body use by brain.
- Your brain sends messages at the rate of 240 mph (386.23 km/h).
- Brain can memories 1 Quadrillion ( 1 million billion) separate bits of information.
- Late 40s brain keeps developing.
- Blue Eyes people having higher alcohol tolerance.
- 10 million different colors can be distinguish by Human EYE.
- An eyelash lives about 150 days before it falls out.
- You blink your eyes about 20,000 times a day.
- One in 12 men is color blind.
- Each eye has six million cones, which help you see in color.
- Each of your eyes has 120 million rods, which help you see in black and white.
- Ears and Nose never stop growing.
- An human nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
- Nose and ears never stop growing.
- Counts of Bacteria in mouth is more than people in the world.
- You use 14 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
- When you sneeze, air rushes through your nose at a rate of 100 mph (160.93 km/h).
- Everyone has a unique Tongue print similarly to the fingerprints.
- The four taste zones on your tongue are bitter (back), sour (back sides), salty (front sides), and sweet (front).
- Every 10 days taste buds are replaced.
- Kids have 20 first teeth. Adults have 32 teeth.
- Human heart is in the middle not on the left hand side of the body.
- Heart beat changes and mimics the music listen to.
- Your heart beats about 100,000 times a day.
- Heart produce enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles ( 32 kms)
- Heart can keep beating even after separate from the body due to its own electrical impulse.
- As small as 13 nano-meters can be feel by fingers.
- 50% hand strength can loose without the pinky finger.
- An Adult human body has 1,00,000 miles of Blood vessels.
- Your body contains eight pints (3.79 liters) of blood.
- Stronger than steel are human bones.
- 60 more bones an human baby has than an Adult.
- Bones are composed of 31% of water
- There are 230 joints in the body.
- Your body is 70% water.
- 4 Ponds collectively weighs of bacteria in human body.
- CANCERS are more than 100 types which can be affected any part of the body
- A body has enough iron to make a metal nail 3 inch long.
- Less than 7 hours sleeping reduce your life expectancy.
- Using 200 muscles on taking only single 1 step.
- Average Human fat cell is of 10 years.
- Normal body temperature is 98.6° Fahrenheit (37° Celsius).
- Muscles normally account for 40% of one’s body weight.
- The small intestines are about 25 ft (7.62 m) long.
- There are 10 million nerve cells in your brain.
- About 400 gallons (1,514.16 liters) of blood flow through your kidneys in one day.
- Placed end to end, all your body’s blood vessels would measure about 62,000 mi (99,779.33 km).
- The large intestines are five ft (.61 m) long and are three times wider than the small intestines.
- Humans breathe 20 times per minute, more than 10 million times per year and about 700 million times in a lifetime
- The thickness of your skin varies from 1/2 to 6 millimeters, depending on the area of your body.
- Most people shed 40 lbs (16.14 kg) of skin in a lifetime.