- People who became blind after birth can see images in their dreams.
- The fastest motion of any joint in any athlete is the shoulder rotation in baseball pitching.
- The Human brain operates on 10 watts of power.
- 1 out of 500 human are born with extra fingers or toes.
- Spider webs were used to cure warts during the Middle Ages.
- Astronauts who spend more than a month in space develop problems with their eyes.
- The human female egg is 30 times wider than a male sperm.
- Our hair and nails do not continue to grow after we die. They just appear to as our other body parts dry out and contract.
- The best way to get out of quicksand is to relax and float on your back.
- Some heart transplant recipients start carving things the heart’s previous owner liked.
- Babies are born with more bones than adults have: around 300 and Adults have 206.
- A Fermilab scientist is building a “holometer”, designed to investigate whether we live in hologram.
- Adolph Hitler most likely fathered a son with a French girl while stationed in France during WWI.
- Abebe Bikila became the first black African to win an Olympic gold medal in 1960 when he won the Marathon- running barefoot.
- A Brazilian man who held his breath underwater for 20 minutes 21 seconds hold the world record.
- Nearly 90 percent of Americans eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
- Thanksgiving celebrate last Thursday of November, became a national holiday until 1863 by Abraham Lincon.
- Mahatma Gandi covered the 1932 Olympic games in Los Angeles as a reporter.
- Worldwide time zones were first invented in the 1870’s by an Canadian Railway planner and engineer.
- Leonardo da Vinci conceived of a flying machine 400 years before humans actually flew.
- Leonardo da Vinci conceptualized helicopters, parachutes, weapons of wars and designer handbags.
- The worlds heaviest man on record at 1400 lbs is nearly 44 times heavier than the world’s smallest man at 32 lbs.