- Mother: Stanley Ann Dunham; A white American from Kansas
- Father: Barack Obama Sr. was born and raised in a small village in Kenya.
- Obama grew up herding goats with his father who was a domestic servant to the British.
- Wife: Michelle and having a two daughters Sasha and Malia.
- Born on 4th August 1961 in Honolulu Hawaii.
- Obama is Left-Handed, 5 of the 7 last US president have been left handed.
- He won a scholarship that allowed him to leave kenya and move to Hawaii and pursue his dreams in America.
- Occidental College Los Angeles in 1979
- Columbia University, New York- Political Science & International Relations
- Graduate in 1983 with B.A.
- He went to earn his law degree from Harvard in 1991.
- He became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review.
- Return to Chicago to practice as a civil rights lawyer and teach constitutional law.
- Worked with Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group.
- Director of the Developing Communities Projects (DCP) from June 1985 to May 1988.
- Barack Obama is the first African American to be elected 44th president of the United State.
- Nobel Peace Prize-2009
- Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inhertance(1995)
- The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream(2006)
- In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as visiting law and government fellow at the university of Chicago Law School to work on his first book.
- In 1996, Obama is elected to the Illinois Senate.
- In November 2004, He is elected to the U.S. Senate
Full Name: Barack Hussein Obama II
Author Profession: President-44th , United States
Nationality : American
Born: August 04, 1961