Life story of Gautama Buddha of his Family, Life, Education, Profession with the Awards and Achievements. A Biography of an saint with unknown secretes and some Buddha famous quotes.
Life story of Gautama Buddha
- Award / Achievements
- Unknown Secrets
- Father, Suddhodana was the ruler of Sakya Clan ( hence named Shakyamuni) in the Kapilavastu City.
- Mother: Mahamaya, She got the dream that white elephant entering right side of her body and ten month later the Siddhartha Born.
- When Queen Mahamaya became pregnant, she left Kapilavastu for her father’s kingdom to give birth. However she gave birth on the way at Lumbini Garden.
- 7 days after his mother Mahamaya passed away.
- Aunt Pajapati became queen and took care of Prince Siddhartha.
- Main Indian religion at the time was Hinduism.
- Born in the 6th century B.C in Lumbini,in sakaya country, a small protectorate or principality and raised in the town of Kapilavastu, both of which are in modern-day Nepal.
- Saint Asita told King Suddhohana that Siddhartha would either grow up to be a great leader or a holy man.
- Siddhartha grew up living the extravagant life of a young prince.
- Prince Siddhartha married Princesses Yasodhara when he was 17 years and they gave birth to their son named Rahula.
- At age of 29, he left his kingdom and newborn son to lead and ascetic life and determine a way to relieve universal suffering.
- His father wanted his son to be a universal leader instead of a holy man. Hence he shielded him form the realities of life by building him 3 palace, one for hot season, one for cold season, and one for the rainy season.
- For 6 years, he submitted himself to rigorous ascetic practices, studying and following different method of meditation
- He is the founder of Buddhism which is fastest growing religion in the world.
- Indian great mind who influenced the entire world
Full Name: Siddhartha Gautama | Known as Buddha
Nationality : Nepal
Born:563 BC. | Lumbini, or modern-day Nepal.
Died: 483 BC. | Kushinagar.