- His father a humble boat owner, Jainulabeen was a devout Muslim and a close friend
- He is an Indian Scientist and administrator who served as the 11th President of India from 2002-2007.
- He used to get up at 4am, bath, and then go for his mathematics classes, which was taught by a teacher who took only 5 student in the whole session.
- He used to distribute newspaper after school hours to support and contribute to his education and his father income.
- He known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology.
- He used to sit at last bench in his school times.
- After finishing school, he took up Physics at St. Joseph’s college, Trichi, but later he was satisfied. When he discovered aeronautical engineer , he regretted having lost of his 3 precious year.
- After completing diploma, he joined in (HAL)
- He did graduation twice: BSC-Physic ; Aeronautical Engineering.
- He was specialized in aerospace Engineering from Madras Institute of Tecnology (MIT).
- 11th President of India
- Started career as Scientist in DRDO.
- Missile’s of Missile Man: AGNI, AKASH, PRITHIVI, NAG, TRISHOOL
- He has led several projects in his professional life, he treat all of his each project as a last project.
- The Bharat Ratna was conferred him by K.R. Narayanan who was the President of India.
Full Name: Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam
Author Profession: President
Nationality : Indian
Born: October 15, 1931 | Rameswaram
Died: July 27, 2015
Awards: Bharat Ratna, Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan, more