Life story of Jawaharlal Nehru of his Family, Life, Education, Profession with the Awards and Achievements.
A Biography of an central figure of Indian Politics with unknown secretes and some Jawaharlal Nehru famous quotes.
Life story of Jawaharlal Nehru
- Father: MotiLal Nehru, 1861-1931, a wealthy barrister who belongs to Kashmiri Pandit community. Served twice as a President of Inida National Congress during the Independence struggle.
- Mother : Swaroop Rani, 1868-1938, came from well known Kashmiri Brahmin family settled in Lahore, was second wife of Nehru’s father Motilal, First wife of Motilal died in child birth.
- Siblings: Nehru was the eldest of three children with 2 Sister’s, Vijaya Lakshmi, later became the first female president of United Nation General Assembly and youngest sister Krishna Hutheesing became a noted writer and authored several books for his brother Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Wife: Kamla Kaul got married in 1916 and blessed with a daughter Indra Gandhi in 1917. In 1924, November Kamla gave birth to a boy but he lived only for a two week.
- Born on 2nd November 1965 at the Talwar Nursing Home in New Delhi, India.
- Nehru referred to as Panditji is the first Prime Minster of Independent India.
- His initial education at home by private governess and tutors.
- 1905: Moved to UK for his further studies
- 1907, October: Joined Trinity College, Cambridge. – Graduated with an honours degree in natural science in 1910.
- 1910: Join Inns of court school of law for two years in London (UK).
- 1912, August : Return from UK , He joined Advocate profession from Allahabad High Court.
- 1947-1964 First Prime Minster of India .
- After completing education in 1912 he went back to India.
- He was also an Advocate .
- 1920: Recognized by Gandhi and became a leader of I.N.C.
- Birthday will be celebrate as Children’s Day 14th Nov
- Started the newspaper ” Independent”.
- He was main architect of non-aligned movement.
1955: Bharat Ratna, India’s Highest Civilian Honour.
5. Unknown Secrets
- Nehru wrote 2 famous books: Glimpses of World History & Discovery of India.
- Children called him Chacha Nehru
Full Name: Jawaharlal Nehru
Author Profession: Leader
Nationality : Indian
Born: November 14, 1889 | Allahabad | Uttar Pradesh |India
Died: May 27, 1964 | New Delhi | India