So you think you’re pretty clever? Why not put your brain to the test and answer these super tricky questions of all time is here !? Good luck!
- Eskimos are good hunters, but they never hunt penguins. Why not ?
- Eskimos lived at north pole and penguins at south pole.
- How can birth days does the average person have ?
- Just once , all the rest are anniversaries.
- A 10 foot rope ladder hangs over the side of the boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. The rungs are one foot apart =, and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour. How long it will be until three rungs are converted ?
- Never. The boat rises as the tied goes up
- Which is more heavier, 200 pounds of feather or 200 pounds of rock ?
- Hmmm, both of the weight is same of 200 pounds.
- A little girl kicks a soccer ball. It goes 10 feet and comes back to her. How is this possible ?
- She kicked it up.
- How many cheeks do you have ?
- Four …..just count them…:-)
- What has a tail and a head without body ?
- Its a coin .
- A trucker driver going down a one way street the wrong way, and pressure at least ten cops. Why is he not caught.
- As he walking on the side walk
- A rooster laid egg on the top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll ?
- It didn’t roll. Rooster don’t lay eggs.
- What goes up and never goes down.
- Its an Age.
- What goes up and goes down, but remain in the same place.
- Imagine you are in a sinking row boat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive ?
- Only the option you have stop thinking