Effects of waste water pollutants. If waste water is not properly treated, than the environment and human health can be negatively impacted. People waste water without realizing it, here’s a list of how water not to be waste .
Here are some simple ways you and your family can cut back on water use:
How Water not to be waste in Outdoor.
- Don’t pour water down the drain. Instead, use it to water your plants or garden.
- Don’t water your lawn too much. Grass only needs to be watered about once a week in the summer. Lawns can go two weeks without water after a heavy rain
- Make sure sprinklers-if you must use them-are aimed at grass and plants, not on pavement or houses.
- Don’t use outside water toys that require a constant flow of water
- Use a broom, not a hose, to clean drive ways and side walks.
- Put a layer of mulch around trees and plants this helps to slow down the evaporation of moisture and discourage weed growth.
How Water not to be waste in Bathroom.
- Take shorter showers and turn off the water while you lather up.
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth or washing your face.
- Rinse your razor in the sink. Fill the bollom of the sink with a few inches of warm water. This will rinse your blade just like running water.
How Water not to be waste in Kitchen and Laundry Bathroom.
- Run dishwashers only when they are fully loaded. The light-wash feature uses less water.
- When hand-washing dishes, use two containers-one with soapy water for washing and the other with plain water for rinsing.
- Keep a bottle of drinking water in the refrigerator.