- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We collect the information from you when you sign up with us or to get the permission to access, you may provide us with two types of information: (1) Personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis, and (2) General user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to access all of our site’s content or services.
1. Use of Information
If you invite another person to join our website, we will ask for that person’s name and online contact information. We use this information to contact and, if necessary, remind that person that he or she has been invited to join Colscol.com. We may run surveys, contests, or similar activities through this site. Such information will be used for the purposes for which it was collected. We look at technical information to diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Colscol.com site.
2. Choose to provide -Personally Identifiable Information
We may ask for certain personal information from you for the purpose of providing to you content and/or services that you request. For example, if you indicate an interest in receiving latest updates on Colscol.com, you are asked to submit your name, e-mail address or both, which we retain on file, so that we may send you the information that you requested. If you indicate on our E-mail Alert registration form that you are a member of the colscol galactic, we may also send you information regarding our business. We also request your name and e-mail address each time you contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link. We may retain a record of users who have contacted us in order to respond properly to questions or concerns and for purposes of future communications.
3. Third-Party Service Providers
Portions of the Colscol.com site may be operated by a third-party service provider (“Provider”). Provider may place cookies on your computer in order to store information, such as items placed in your shopping cart, or storing your account login when using the Affiliate Center. Provider logs standard technical information, such as the numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
Our Provider also stores and organizes the personal information collected through this site on our behalf. The information remains under our control, and our agreement with Provider requires the information to be kept confidential and disclosed only to Provider’s employees who require such access in the course of their assigned duties. Provider has however, not agreed to cooperate with us in seeking a protective order, if necessary, to protect this information from legal process. We will seek to accomplish this in all cases, but this cannot be guaranteed. We may change providers from time to time, and will transfer stored information to the new provider subject to similar restrictions.
Colscol.com provides links to a wide variety of third-party websites. Colscol.com is not responsible for, and does not have any control over, the privacy practices or the content of such third parties. We encourage users to read the privacy policies of any website visited.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
While Colscol.com endeavors to provide the highest level of protection for your information, we may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties in limited circumstance, including: (1) with your consent; or (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order.
If we are required by law to disclose the information that you have submitted, we will attempt to provide you with notice (unless we are prohibited) that a request for your information has been made in order to give you an opportunity to object to the disclosure. We will attempt to provide this notice by email, if you have given us an email address or by postal mail if you have entered a postal address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
In addition, we will independently object to requests for access to information about users of our site that we believe to be improper.
5. Updating or Removing Your Information
You may choose to correct, update, or delete the membership information you have submitted to us by sending an email requesting changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if we inadvertently collect more personal information than intended, we endeavor to delete the extraneous information. However, please understand that deleted information may continue to persist on back-up media.
6. Changes to Our Policies
Colscol.com standards security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Information submitted through the online payment system processes is encrypted through a Secured Socket Layer (SSL) connections, which protects the information in transit.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information collected by Colscol.com in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee complete security. Information collected by Colscol.com will be maintained for a length of time appropriate to our needs. However, we generally do not retain credit card information unless you choose to have us do so.
We respect your privacy and are committed to the same. On SAGA, privacy issues are a high priority and we follow standard industry practices to maintain your personal information.
1. Information collected by colscolcolscol.com/edusol/saga/
colscol.com collects personally identifiable information when during registration, colscol.com asks for your name and email address. Once you have sent us this information and sign in to our services you are not anonymous to us anymore.
2. Use of information by colscol.com
colscol.com uses information collected for two purposes:
- Information provided to us is used to customize the advertising and content you see and to inform you about special offers. colscol.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than colscol.com, you will be notified prior to the data collection or transfer.
colscol.com may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
- we have your consent to share the information
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested and given your consent
Members can edit their colscol User Account Information and colscol profile by sending an email Member’s colscol account can be deleted or deactivated, but doing so will result in not being able to access any members-only area of the colscol network But the residual information will remain in our archive records. colscol.com can change this policy any time.Our members are our assets and we will never knowingly do anything to harm this trust. Any information given voluntarily to us by you is used to enhance your experience on our site, to provide you with interactive or personalized elements on the sites and to better prepare for future content based on your areas of interests. We gather this information to determine which areas are liked by our site members and which are not liked based on the traffic to those areas.We don’t track what individual members read, but rather try to determine how well each page performs. This helps us continue to provide better services to you. We also use the information that is gathered to tailor the content to best suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our members.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use our website and destroy all copies of our website details in your possession.
- With all the website packages mentioned on our website, you will get only the default website as per the features list and designs displayed on our website. Any minor or major changes in the features or in the designs will be costing additional price depending on the type of changes.
- We do not take much customized projects, so before starting the project, if any changes required in the features or in the designs has to be emailed to us to get the approval and the final quotation will be send for the same. After the projects is started, any additional features or modifications will not be guaranteed even at an additional cost.
- We will be providing you our own web hosted e-commerce solutions, to get started only 50% in advance to be paid and the remaining balance 50% payment to be paid after the completion of the website. Only after receiving the 100% payment, the website will go live.
- All contents in the website including Categories, Sub- Categories,Products, Image, Descriptions, Options, Discounts, Logo, Information’s & Banners has to be created and added into the website by the client them-self through the backend admin panel.
- We do not support installing our ecommerce website on the client server. We are providing 100% hosted ecommerce solutions.
- We provide payment gateway as per our availability tie-up with third party service. We do not provide any guarantee towards the approval of your website by the payment gateway company. After 100% payment received by us only after will apply for the payment gateway.
- The payment gateway will be only applied through us but all the co-ordination towards the activation of your account and the documentation process has to be done by yourself by co-ordination with third party payment gateway support and compliance team.
- Before proceeding with the order we strongly insist you to visit our complete price list packages with features available. Any additional features / modification / customization apart from our price list packages would be costing additional depending on the types of changes.
- Any queries related to features /modification / customization need to be emailed to us and get the final quote from us for the same. Any conversation through phone related to the features or changes is not considered. Email acknowledgement is compulsory.
- We will not creating logo, banners, products images, image optimizations, etc from our end. So it has to be created and uploaded by yourself. Or incase we assist or for creating same then additional will be involved as per the time consuming.
- After the completion of the ecommerce website, we would provide you the website backend admin login details to manage the website by yourself as payment transaction.Web hosting control panel details will not be provided to the clients. If compulsory the client wanted the website be hosted on their own server then the package cost + 1 year renewal cost should be paid additionally with 100% payment in advance before getting started with the project.
- As a customer of Colscol, you may not claim credit for it and you may not, under any circumstances, re-distribute or re-sell our application or any of its source or files related.
- By purchasing a single copy of our website, you get a license for the website that permits you to host only a single domain.
- The amount paid towards the website service is 100% Non- Refundable at any circumstances.
- We are not liable for loss of data or any damages the services might cause you / your computer / your clients/ users or anything else related to you.
- You are solely responsible for the use of the program and also for any content you display using your website.we do not take any responsibility.
- Your website URL may be added to our client list to display on our website.
- Colscol reserves the right to modify the above terms and condition and pricing for our services at any time without any prior notice to any one.
We are delighted with your visit of our website and your interest in our company and services. The security of your personal data during your visit to our homepage or subpages is a matter of significance to us.
Automatically saved data
Like other companies, we track the common use of the website (Performance Measurement) in order to improve the website or the content or to adjust it to your requirements. If necessary, we automatically collect the following data about your computer and your visit during your visit and save this data temporarily:
- The domain and network host from which you use the internet
- If applicable, the referrer
- Date and time of connection with our website, duration as well as selection of the visited pages
- Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer and
- Operating system and the browser software of your computer
Moreover, your personal data such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address are not collected unless you give them willingly.