AIIMS MBBS EXAM
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance Examination is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, for admissions to MBBS programmes offered in AIIMS,IIMS New Delhi will offer 107 seats, while the other AIIMS institutions located in Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh will each offer 100 seats. The two new AIIMS in Guntur and Nagpur will offer 50 seats each for this year. The entrance exam of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be held in online mode, as a Computer Based Test (CBT) in two slots – morning and evening – over two consecutive days. On both days, each slot of the exam will take place for a duration of 3 hours and 30 minutes and the AIIMS MBBS 2018 candidates will have to appear as per the slot allotted to them. Along with NEET and JIPMER, AIIMS MBBS is one among India’s three medical entrance exams at the undergraduate level.
AIIMS EXAM DATES HIGHLIGHTS
- Physics was a bit lengthy and calculation based
- Chemistry was standard, physical chemistry had some good questions
- Biology again was standard to easy, questions based on Diagrams/Figures given in NCERT were also asked
- Only Around 5 questions were from GK/Current Affairs, and remaining questions were Reasoning Based to test mental ability
- Overall, the paper was not too difficult, mostly NCERT based with negligible questions from outside the prescribed syllabus
Similar trend is expected to continue in tomorrow’s session
Wish you All The Best ?
EXAM ANALYSIS WITH EXPERT
BOOK SCHEDULE WITH EXPERT
Enter your personal details i.e:categories, DOB and required details
INTERACT WITH EXPERT
Offline / Online (any one of your choice)
Tell or share about your exam you attempted with your accuracy level so that expert can calculate predictions.
KNOW YOUR PERFORMANCE
Get insights and findout your performance in the exam on based on your competition.